Once you've registered for the Pro Walk/Pro Bike 2008 Conference you can reserve spaces in mobile
- Each conference participant is limited to two mobile workshops
- All mobile workshops begin and end at the Westin Hotel on the
6th Avenue (drive through side of the hotel)
- For all workshops, participants will only miss one indoor
- There are at least 30 minutes between mobile workshops, which
will allow participants to attend two back-to-back outings.
Important Information about Reserving Space On Mobile Workshops:
- You will have to have your conference registration
number available in order to reserve space in a mobile workshop. This
number is provided on the registration confirmation on-line screen when
you complete your registration for the conference; your registration
number is also at the top of the registration confirmation e-mail you
will receive after registering.
- You will be limited to reserving space
in up to two mobile workshops. Spaces on mobile workshops will be
offered on a first-come/first-served basis. On the mobile workshops
reservation form you will also be asked for one alternate mobile
workshop. If one of the mobile workshops you select is already filled,
we'll try to place you in your alternate choice. If that mobile workshop
is also filled, we'll e-mail you and let you know that we were unable to
place you in your choice of mobile workshops or your alternate.